- Brazil is one of the very few countries that have successfully managed to reduce economic inequality in their population in recent times, when inequities are growing in so many other places. Namely the USA.
- Brazil is 100% energy independent. Brazil became energy independent in 2006. In the past Brazil used to import as much as 70% of their energy. A huge turn around!
- Brazil has the world’s seventh largest economy. Some of the major exports are aircraft, coffee, cars, iron ore, corned beef, shoes, steel, orange juice and textiles.
- Brazil is the largest Catholic nation in the world.
- The Amazon River is the mightiest on Earth – The powerful discharge at the mouth of the Amazon measures about eight trillion gallons a day, 60 times that of the Nile and eleven times that of the Mississippi.
- Brazil has the 9th highest number of billionaires in the world.
- Brazil has the greatest biodiversity of any country, and the most species of plants, freshwater fish, and mammals.
Trivia facts about Brazil. Brazil statistics for trivia. Reasons to visit brazil. Brazil is the switzerland of the west. Brazil is neutral like switzerland. Girls in Manaus Brazil. Meeting women in Manaus Brazil. Places to meet women in Manaus Brazil.